SHIPPING AND REFUND TERMS
We currently only accept orders for shipping within mainland Singapore.
A combination of local couriers such as J&T Express, Qxpress, Singpost are used for our door-to-door deliveries.
▪ Shipping is chargeable at a flat-rate of S$1.99 per order.
▪ Free shipping for orders above S$20.00.
▪ Orders received after 4.00PM (Monday to Friday) will be processed within the next working day.
▪ Orders will be delivered to your doorstep within 2-4 working days during non-festive periods and 3-5 working days during festive periods (i.e. Chinese New Year / Christmas).
▪ A Tracking Number will be provided via email once the order is picked by the local courier vendor.
▪ An automated SMS will also be sent to you subsequently by our local courier with the expected delivery time.
▪ If delivery agent has attempted delivery and nobody to receive the parcel, or uncontactable, your order will placed at the doorstep, and no compensation given for damaged or lost item.
▪ In the event that our couriers return the goods to us as undelivered for any reasons, additional shipping charges may be applied to cover the cost of re-shipping.
▪ Select Pick Up option to self-collect your order at collection point.
▪ A notification will be sent via SMS/ WhatsApp when the order is ready for collection.
▪ Please quote your Order ID Number during collection.
PITTI CAFFE ASIA PTE LTD
A: 4010 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #07-10 Techplace 1, Singapore 569626
O: 9.00am to 5.30pm [Mon-Fri]
T: +65 6750 4758 / 9025 5438
RETURN / REFUND POLICY
▪ Once orders are confirmed, no cancellations and refund requests are allowed.
▪ For the odd occasion that you may need to return or exchange for the items that you have bought, do contact us by emailing email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.
▪ We provide adequate packaging for each product (unless customer indicates specific request/ remarks), be it 250g, 500g, 1kg or gift box, our product will be bubble-wrapped and packed in a large poly bag. We do not assume responsibility for any damage that happens during shipping.